Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kristen Stewart- American actress

Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart is an American actress. She is well knownfor playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga. She has starred in film Panic Room.Sheattended school until the seventh grade, and then continued her education bycorrespondence. She has since finished high school. Stewart's acting career startat the age of eight, after an agent see her perform in her elementary school'sChristmas play. After a year of auditioning, Stewart's first task was anonspeaking part in the film The Thirteenth Year. Then, she had a further partin the film The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas as the "ring tossgirl"

Stewart presently lives in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, LosAngeles, USA. Stewart has expressed a desire to live and work in Australia, saying,"I desire to go to Sydney University in Australia. My mom's fromthere." Apart from acting, she is also interested in presence college inthe near future, saying, "I desire to go to college for literature. I wantto be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do be aprofessional liar for the relax of my life." In an interview with VanityFair, She stated that she dated Michael Angarano, her co-star from Speak.



Name
Kristen Jaymes Stewart
Date of birth
April 9, 1990
Place of birth
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Occupation
Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment