Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get ready for tomorrow. Sacrifice 2011 is coming.

Hello. Imagine that I'm writing new post while I'm watching episode of WCW Monday Nitro from January 6, 1997. I don't think that's much to say [write] but start with fact that is one day away to TNA Sacrifice 2011, so let's start with typer:

Robbie E vs. Brian Kendrick
Tommy Dreamer vs. AJ Styles
Mexican America (Hernandez & Anarquia) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore)
Jeff Jarrett and Karen Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle and Chyna
Mickie James (c) vs. Madison Rayne (For TNA Women's Knockout Championship)
Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm) (c) vs. Immortal (Matt Hardy & Chris Harris) (For TNA World Tag Team Championship)
Abyss vs. Crimson
Kazarian vs. Max Buck (For TNA X Division Championship)
Sting (c) vs. Rob Van Dam (For TNA World Heavyweight Championship)


     I don't think that many things go to change. Maybe I'm not right in typer but green indicates what I think about who will win. 
Source is from Wikipedia, so I don't know what about match card cover of official[?] (this) and unofficial card for Sacrifice. We live, we know. 

I analyzed one fact about "I Quit" Match:

At Over the Limit is so many reasons to doubt that Cena will lost. Miz hasn't any submission action in his long list of actions and I don't think that Miz regain the title using Skull Crushing Finale. 








Kharma still destroys... everybody, everything, everywhere... And she's not co-operating.
What will Divas do with this problem?





William Regal, well-experienced and second best submission gives lesson for rookie: Polish American wrestler Jacob Novak. How much time will take being better for last one? 





That's why Cena is going to win at WWE Over the Limit 2011.





R-Truth is angry, very angry. Began with Morrison, now, he's going for WWE Championship. When he will receive opportunity? 





Former friends... Cody beats Ted. 





Killswitch and RKO compilation. Good teamwork. Wishes to Christian: I wish you no heel turn.

Next post coming soon, probably after Sacrifice.     

No comments:

Post a Comment