Monday, June 22, 2009

My First Album

Hey, I've almost finished my first album. Of course, it's not professionally done as I'm only 15. I used my own recording equipment and there are no drums or anything. Completely my own crummy vocals and guitar. Lol. I'll be posting it soon for a few to try out, so when I do post it, can I ask for some feedback. Honest feedback, if it's crap, tell me please. It has 12 tracks plus a bonus track and I've been writing this album for almost a year and it's as good as it can be without professionally recording. I've written all the songs myself except where stated and should be able to post it on saturday night. It really means a lo to me as it's my first album and it took me absolutely ages. I really just want to get my music out there and get some feedback. Well, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment